pig emblem

schmitty28

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
looking for a pig emblem or something bbq related, stainless steel would be ideal roughly 4"x4" 0r 5"x5" installed thermometer too high on lid and now I need to lower it closer to grate level and I need something to cover the hole from my tru tel any suggestions on something to cover the hole or do you think I will need to have something custom made whatever it is will have to be rolled to fit lid on my offset

A simple brass plug will work unless you are specifically trying to find something decorative.

first thing to come to my mind was this [ame="http://compare.ebay.com/like/110980626200?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar"]Flying Pig Hood Ornament - Chrome on eBay![/ame]

looking for a decorative piece the flying pig is cool but I need it to be flat or could weld a bolt to the pig maybe

I had a steel guy I found online cut me this. It's a bit bigger but I can find his email if you want... I got cold rolled but he had stainless and aluminum too.

ypemu9e2.jpg

Me and my son Tyler do custom fabrication work I can cut you a pig out and send to you. The cost free!!!! Why??? just because I can and have been very blessed and like to pass it on when feel prompted!!!!! PM me if you are interssted i am at work tonight at the refinery and will be checking the site occassionally. If you want a bolt tacked on consider it done

Me and my son Tyler do custom fabrication work I can cut you a pig out and send to you. The cost free!!!! Why??? just because I can and have been very blessed and like to pass it on when feel prompted!!!!! PM me if you are interssted i am at work tonight at the refinery and will be checking the site occassionally. If you want a bolt tacked on consider it done

Man did I blow it on buying mine ;)
Seriously though, that is super cool!!!

Very nice gesture for a fellow Brethren :clap2:

yeah way cool of a fellow brethren to help one out greatly appreciated and looking forward to fixing my mistake thanks TuscaloosaQ

Back