"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late...Padawan and I been shopping all day.
We scored 200kg of Ecobrasa coco briqs so that was some serious shopping.:thumb:

Tonight we're gonna practice or competition plates and tomorrow we're having a Lowland Smokers gathering at Padawan's Place.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

200 kilos of coca bricks?:shock: Are you sure you should be posting that online?

I have an 18 pound brisket and two pork butts going on tomorrow for a party. It is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow so it should be fun:rolleyes: We have had such a mild winter so far that I have had decent smoking weather pretty much every weekend. My Jambo can handle the snow and the cold but I am not looking forward to it:mad:

I don't know. I'm gonna go to a carneceria nearby that I haven't been to yet and see what looks good.

Phriday - Homemade Pepperoni Pizza.

Saturday - Sugar Cured Sirloin Tip Roast, Potatoes topped with grated Rosemary Asiago Cheese along with a nice bottle of red wine.

Sunday - Blackened Tuna & Salad

Have a safe and happy weekend brethren/sistren.

Boy scout klondike Derby this weekend. I'm doing two 7 lb pork shoulders and some of those award winning peach beans for the adults.

We're supposed to get freezing rain and sleet tonight and tomorrow am.

Hoping for some Pit Beef Sammies on Sunday during football games, fingers crossed...

Picked up a 12 lb. choice packer at Sam's Wednesday night. Gonna try my first hot -n- fast this weekend. It sure would be nice to be able to eat a brisket for dinner the same day I smoke it. Crossing fingers...

not sure i'll be able to get fired up this weekend, however, i'm hoping to put some FAT ribeyes on the kettle tonight with an ample touch of hickory.

Puerto Rican style roadside chicken on the rotisserie today.

Who knows what I might cook the rest of the weekend.

CD

2 hams, a turkey breast, and a bottom round roast beef for a deli platter at my daughter's birthday party, and a brisket to practice on for the games Sunday.

No power here for a day or two...lookin' like Friday Night Steaks and Spuds on the BGE! :thumb:

Beer Can Chicken shawarma's. Going to marinate tonight in some yogurt and spices and put it on the kettle Saturday.

Just got done smoking a chuck roast that has been cut up and added to the pot of chili cooking on the stove.

Beer Can Chicken shawarma's. Going to marinate tonight in some yogurt and spices and put it on the kettle Saturday.
Is that going to be a throwdown entry? That would be perfect for our Street Food Throwdown.:thumb:

Is that going to be a throwdown entry? That would be perfect for our Street Food Throwdown.:thumb:

Maybe. I have plenty of time to decide. I've been planning to do this style bird for a few weeks.

CD

Alright - I'll give it a shot never entered a throwdown before.:idea: Well I'll see how it turn out first. :pray:

I'm going to do a spatchcock smoked wine chicken this saturday. might make some MOINKs and wings to go with it.

Back