Congrats to ZBQ for the Sam's Club win!

And to all who were called!

I'm surprised someone hasn't said anything already. I'm assuming this is our CBQ.

http://www.kcbs.us/events.php?year=2013&month=9&id=4223

Yes, indeed it is. Thank you! :icon_blush: Heading back to Bentonville. We were just hoping to advance, quite surprised to win against all of those good teams.

Feeding Friendz from NEBS will be joining us there with a 5th overall. Other Brethren going on are BBQ Guru and Aporkalypse Now. (Sorry if I missed any others.)

Congrats also to NEBS teams The Basic BBQ for their 1st place brisket, and Insane Swine for two top ten calls even though they had some bad luck with the chicken.

They really are "the most dangerous team in BBQ":biggrin1:

Well, Jon meant it as literally dangerous, and we pretty much kept up that tradition on the way home with a little foreign object interaction with the RV :becky:

Last edited:
Good luck in Bentonville

Congrats on a terrific win :clap2: (I wish I had snapped a photo of the looks on your collective faces when Troy was about to announce Grand) and thanks again for the help getting past thru the fire marshall's inspection. :thumb:

May your BBQ karma stay strong. :pray:

Don
Jokers and Smokers

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Congratulations Chris and ZBQ on the win! I stopped by a couple times to speak with you between judging and award ceremony, but you were either not there or busy. I did speak with the rest of your team.
This was a pretty close contest and my table had some pretty good stuff (by the score cards I saw - I was a TC this contest).

Best of luck in Bentonville!

Congrats!!! Well done!!! This also qualifies you for the World Food Championships in Vegas!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Back