It's Finally here Big Poppa's EDS Drum Kit

Big Poppa

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I love cooking on drums. So much that I commissioned my trusty engineers in our guitar factory to engineer the ideal drum kit. Proper vents adjustable racks, handles, hooks, thermometer that angles towards you and even a Big Poppa Bottle opener!
Here is the link! Be the first on your block....heheheh Only $119.00 you supply the drum!
https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/store/bbq-accessories/big-poppa-s-engineered-drum-smoker-kit
drumkit_smoker1.jpg

drumkit_smoker2.jpg

Looks great! Love the viewable temp gauge and the lid hanger a whole lot.

Sweet, my UDS version 1.0 needs a tune up, love the thermo, that should definitely be sold separately.

Looks cool.

BUT,
We must also stress the importance that you choose a FOOD-GRADE drum for construction.

From what I've seen here, Food Grade drums almost always have an epoxy liner. Ewe! I agree with your next statement to buy a new or refurbished drum. ... Though, the last refurbished drum I got had epoxy liner on the lid. I didn't catch that until I got home. What a pain to remove with a grinder.

ray thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me....hahahaah Thanks

all the parts will be available next week on the big poppa site....

and no smoked meat was involved in the post.....prime rib or other....you going to santa rosa? We are going I think so we can see if we can sneak up on you and your cookers!

Back