• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

ATBBQ/Yoder Announcement?

ckoss

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Received an email stating their "biggest announcement ever" will be tomorrow at noon. I'm know its just some silly marketing hype, but are they coming out with some new models?

I hadn't heard anything until this point.

Got the same email. Not sure how I’m gonna sleep tonight... lol.

On facebook they said "We’re ONE DAY AWAY from our MOST INCREDIBLE product launch ever! "

So it appears new products coming and not just a sale or something

Someone mentioned that Yoder might be debuting WiFi on their YS series pellet smokers. I could see that happening and maybe an option for upgrade to the new controller for existing owners. I doubt any of that would come with a price decrease. I would look for an increase in the base price if WiFi is added to all models.

Just my opinion

The video made it look like a cooker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hopefully they figured out how to get paint to stay adhered! That’s why I didn’t get a Yoder pellet.

Same as well. Went blaz’n. Would love a mak but I needed the larger footprint.

i Hope it’s a new finish/paint that lasts longer than a month. FYI my yoder is my biggest bbq regret, the paint is a POS. How can a big operation like Yoder get it so wrong and a small outfit like Shirley get it so right? After my dog Ajax my Shirley is my greatest source of pride and joy. Anyone one want to buy a rusted out yoder in south Texas?

Last edited:
i Hope it’s a new finish/paint that lasts longer than a month. FYI my yoder is my biggest bbq regret, the paint is a POS. How can a big operation like Yoder get it so wrong and a small outfit like Shirley get it so right? After my dog Ajax my Shirley is my greatest source of pride and joy. Anyone one want to buy a rusted out yoder in south Texas?
How much?

34 minutes...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back