Operation BBQ Relief Joplin - Volunteers Needed

kcmike

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I will be helping coordinate people resources for Operation BBQ Relief. We need 20-30 people DAILY from Friday thru Tuesday for sure. They have today and tomorrow covered. Serv-Safe food handling cert. is recommended, but not required. Please email me at mike@oakridgebbq.com with your availability as soon as possible.

Mike
Oakridge BBQ

I checked out your FB page. That is some good work you're doing down there. Thanks is about all I can say. I wish I were closer. Good luck.

!!! Anyone in the KC area or surrounding area have a double axle trailer available to pick up a cord of wood and take down to Joplin ASAP? Please contact Craig Kidwell, bbqboy51@yahoo.com or call 816-678-6465 !!!

We have someone!! Thank you John Buschmann!!!

Last edited:
!!! Anyone in the KC area or surrounding area have a double axle trailer available to pick up a cord of wood and take down to Joplin ASAP? Please contact Craig Kidwell, bbqboy51@yahoo.com or call 816-678-6465 !!!

We have someone!! Thank you John Buschmann!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Way to go John!!! They need that wood real bad!

Mike

From over on the Comp bucket:

Originally Posted by smknwhlswife
PayPal Donations!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kookers Kare can now accept donations to help the people of Joplin thru
PayPal.com. If you have a paypal account make your donation to...
donations@kookerskare.com or you can go to our website, www.kookerskare.com and use a credit card.Thank You, Gerry Kookers Kare Treasure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candy Weaver - BBQer's Delight

Big shout out to Candy!!! She donated 1000 pounds of pellets!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Back