The pellet pooper killed it tonight!

You had to post the link! I just bought three racks, my kids and their friends love legs.

What’s cool is how affordable it is to feed a group when doing drumsticks... and what’s funny is everyone thinks you’re the drumstick whisperer... :)

The hopper was filled with LJ Oak pellets for this cook.
I don’t have any Oak. Do you like Oak for Chicken? I have not figured out a good wood yet for Chicken. I have only ever done Chicken on my charcoal smokers and use what ever I have. Been using Apple as that is what I have an open bag of. I been ordering Bear Mountain Pellets on Amazon and I am liking them. MAK said they are the pellet that pair best with the grill. IMO Lumber Jack have been fine and BBQ Delight have been good also. But for the price shipped to my door the Bear Mountain have been great. I bought a bag of their gourmet blend mix. I will give that a shot for Chicken and see how that goes. Been using strait Apple for ribs and butts.

https://lignetics.com/collections/b.../bear-mountain-bbq®-gourmet-blend-bbq-pellets

----

I don’t have any Oak. Do you like Oak for Chicken? I have not figured out a good wood yet for Chicken. I have only ever done Chicken on my charcoal smokers and use what ever I have. Been using Apple as that is what I have an open bag of. I been ordering Bear Mountain Pellets on Amazon and I am liking them. MAK said they are the pellet that pair best with the grill. IMO Lumber Jack have been fine and BBQ Delight have been good also. But for the price shipped to my door the Bear Mountain have been great. I bought a bag of their gourmet blend mix. I will give that a shot for Chicken and see how that goes. Been using strait Apple for ribs and butts.

https://lignetics.com/collections/b...tain-bbq[emoji2400]-gourmet-blend-bbq-pellets

----

Honestly, in my opinion, you’ll be just fine with the pellets you have on hand. I can buy Bear Mountain locally for $11 for a 20lb bag. Whatcha getting them for on Amazon?

It's been a while since I've bought some TBBQ Rub. I went through a LOT of it back in the day. I eat too low carb to enjoy it right this minute, but I may have to put some on order for later after seeing this.

Also, my wife is going to kill the next person that puts another gadget on my list of things to buy.

It's been a while since I've bought some TBBQ Rub. I went through a LOT of it back in the day. I eat too low carb to enjoy it right this minute, but I may have to put some on order for later after seeing this.

Also, my wife is going to kill the next person that puts another gadget on my list of things to buy.

We eat low carb as well... this isn’t a rub that I use everyday... but when I want a gooood rub I use and enjoy :)

Hi Have you Texas brisket rub, if so how was it.

DanB

I have, but it’s been quite a while. I think I remember liking it... lol. Honestly, I don’t think I have ever been disappointed with any of the rubs from them :)

She has to find us first.:mrgreen:

Back