What are your BBQ Stats?

stan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Have you looked up your BBQ stats at http://scorecard.compbbq.com. Make sure you do a broad search for team name and if you find your team name multiple times make sure to email changerequest@compbbq.com an tell us the correct name an the incorrect name(s). Our goal is to make all changes within 48 hrs! We are also working on some additional functions so check back often! Thanks

Hoping FBA gets worked in. Can't seem to get any updates out of the other site. :(

Sent from the swamp using Tapatalk

These guys are very good about making changes, I found two mistakes and both times they were corrected within a couple of hours.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Was wondering what people would think about trying to get all sanctioning bodies together on it and then do a TOY using some sort of scoring system that would transcend all the different scoring systems?

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Hey fella's.

Perhaps my Chrome Browser but your sponsor logos' upper right seem to be way distorted.

Might need to shrink those some. Otherwise, great site!

Wes

Awesome site.

They aren't farking around with 48hrs turn around time. I put in a change and about an hour later had the reply that it had been made.

Thank you!

We continue to see more teams coming to CompBBQ.com and signing up for their free account and adding their BIO and logo! Have you done that? What else would you like to see? We have a More Things BBQ section.... You can add your BBQ Restaurant or Catering company information and also have BBQ Classes listed! We are open to suggestions!

Website is awesome! The turn around on change requests is very fast, I think it was within 15 minutes. Great job!

Back