• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

APRIL FOOL's you farkers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally liked the extra douchbaggish bigabyte. I say if ain't broke don't fix it. Douchbag on buddy.:thumb:

I personally liked the extra douchbaggish bigabyte. I say if ain't broke don't fix it. Douchbag on buddy.:thumb:

DouchebaggeryHindenburg_zps7bab35dc.jpg

From all the people who took Phil's post seriously, they must see something valid in it.

Yes and now we know who they are. There's always something good that comes out of something bad. :twisted:

I had to do inventory early today, so I missed the fireworks. So, is anyone banned? I didn't get to say goodbye.

Yeah Phil....

I paid a price... I gat traumatized and then got drunk... on a tuesday night!

Now never mind that I'm always drunk on a tuesday night, but I've never been THAT drunk on a tuesday night...

My head hurts today. I said bad things on another thread. I have pissed off my wife because I was useless at work today (don't farkin' go there....) and now I'm stuck back at the office after hours doing all the crappola that I shoulda got done earlier when I was recovering from a weapons grade hangover...

I drempt all night of 3rd Riech Swastickers and the SS...

You Utter Utter Utter Utter Utter... UTTER

Bastiges....

Bloody funny though...:heh:

Cheers!

Bill

well.. i'll admit that it took me a few readings agree to do it.. in fact, My words were, "ok, i'll will play to your douchebaggery", and yesterday i told Ron that I WILL throw Chris and Ron under the bus when its over.

I just didnt feel right doing something 'official' as a joke.. but WTF.. its aprils fool day. And for the record, i DID NOT write that post. :twisted:

In the past, I have put up landing page on April1 saying the the forum was taken down permanently and all servers are shut down, and in fine print, there was a link that said, 'enter here' which opened the door. That year my phone started ringing VERY early in the AM.

So, that being said, I wont be doing that again because when guerry said "phil dont joke in red", hes right.. and that stung. Sorry Guerry.. :oops:

Am I the only one that thinks Poobah should pay a visit to the PB box? :becky::bolt::behindsofa:

Heck, we should move his announcement thread from the TD yesterday to the Penalty FORUM!!!:twisted:

But which one of you farkers can do that?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back