***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Farking Mess" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Farking Mess" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Farking Mess"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 4/16.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1603060_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1603773_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1605769_Phubar.jpg

[size=+2]BurntFinger Jason[/size]
1605974_BurntFinger_Jason.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1606202_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1606304_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1606326_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1606426_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]BobBrisket[/size]
1606445_BobBrisket.jpg

I'm going to have to open a few alias accounts so that I can vote multiple times....

Dang what you guys consider a mess I consider work of art Great Pics :clap2:

I had to go for Redsz.:clap:
I knew it from the get go!:becky:

I'll put it this way Phubes. It was good enough for me to have for dinner three nights in a row. By CHOICE.:becky::thumb::thumb:

Take an uncooked Johnsonville Brat, roll it out a bit till you can form a ring with about a 2" diameter center then smoke it, cut a round bottom out of some puff pastry leaving enough to seal around the ring, crack an egg in the center, cover with your favorite cheese then top with more puff pastry and seal. Deep fry until burnt farked up gooey mess ensues.:rolleyes:

A farking mess made without puffed pastry is sort of like a tri-tip roast being made out of Jimmy Dean sausage. :tsk: :becky:

What really perplexes me is that there were at least two days between the time Redhot cooked that and the time she submitted it. Seems Guerry could've submitted that for Team Husbands in the meantime. Guess she kept close tabs on that SD card.

What really perplexes me is that there were at least two days between the time Redhot cooked that and the time she submitted it. Seems Guerry could've submitted that for Team Husbands in the meantime. Guess she kept close tabs on that SD card.

Let's just say he learned the hard way...the way of the 2x4 is not to be taken lightly!:becky:

Let's just say he learned the hard way...the way of the 2x4 is not to be taken lightly!:becky:
Actually that dish was so good there's no way anyone would have believed I cooked it anyway...:becky:

I can't make up my mind....It all looks so inviting.....
Have to ponder on this a while.....

MAAAAAANNNNN.......what a tough one.

So many great FARKIN MESSES!!!

I've been sitting here at my computer, HOURS after my rightful bedtime, staring at all the ooey, gooey, goodness.....and it was a 4 way tie (for me at least) beteen Ron_L (mainly for getting that farkin monster to STAND UP after slicing!!!), Redhot (what can I say......what a farkin mess!), Gore (rib meat and mozzerella in puff pastry? I LOVE you man!) and Bluetang.

In the end......had to give this one to Bluetang!
I can literally TASTE that thing man!
The crunch of that bread crust....the tender beef, the peperoncinis, the gravy, garlic, onion.....the FARKIN MESS OF IT ALL!!!!! MAN, I wish I had one of those right here......RIGHT NOW!!!! It may also have been the description of how to eat that farker that brought it home for me!!!!:laugh:

Nice job all. Great stuff....as usual.:thumb:

BobBrisket had a fried egg, had to be a winner for me.

I must admit I was expecting things to be a bit messier. Some of these pics could be on magazine covers. I know some of you say it's messy when I eat it, but EVERYTHING is messy when I eat it! :roll:

Last edited:
This is my first time voting in a Throwdown - - so tough with so many good looking submissions!

I voted for BobBrisket but would have eaten every one of these!

Think I'll have to vote BobBrisket on this one:thumb:

That's a plate I'd take Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.

Please sent me one of those!!!

Back