Newbe from Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patle

Hi all. Just want to introduce myself. I'm Per Atle, Norwegian and love good food. One of my favorites is real BBQ ribs that I have only been able to enjoy coming to the US. I have never been able to get that anywhere in Europe. For many years my wife and I lived in an apartment where BBQ and grilling was forbidden. Last year we moved into our own house with a backyard and one of the first compliments to the house was, of course, a Weber kettle. A couple of weeks ago I cooked a rib, low and slow, on the Weber and finally: my favorite food even in Europe! I'm hooked :)

Velkommen å asylet Per Atie!

I work for TANDBERG (now a part of Cisco) and have spent quite a bit of time in Oslo! TANDBERG headquarters is in Lysaker but we typically stay at a hotel that is near the National Theater, so most of my time has been spent in that area.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Ron, thats not too far from where I live. Hope you like the stays in Oslo!

A warm hello and howdy from TEXAS!
Welcome to the forum, I am always interested in thoughts, views, and opinions
from others in different countries. So no "Rib Houses" out there by you it seems.
Wonder if that would be a good business to open up!:-D

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Ron, thats not too far from where I live. Hope you like the stays in Oslo!

I have enjoyed my time in Oslo. Most of the time is spent working, but we explore in the evenings. The Norwegian people are wonderful, especially at 2:00am when you can't remember where your hotel is :-D

welcome fellow viking!!! you're sure to have a good time here, and cook up some good grub!!!

Welcome aboard Patle, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back