MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
CSchieck
On the road to being a farker

Default Gallon O Sauce

I picked up a jar of this a few weeks back and was very impressed. Ordered a gallon, and the shipping nearly killed me. Any ideas where I can buy locally in NC?

Last edited by CSchieck; 07-26-2017 at 07:49 PM..
CSchieck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis

Not locally, I bought 2 gals from big pappa to get their free shipping. Anything over 39 bucks shipped free
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
[URL]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8[/URL]
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 04-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #3
shirknwrk
is one Smokin' Farker

Ah, yes... Missouri magic... Make a trip to KC where it's on the shelves of at least one supermarket chain. Try a gallon of Original and a gallon of the Tennessee Red... and mix them to taste. A favorite combo of many.
shirknwrk is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #4
GT-Q
On the road to being a farker

I requested that my local grocery store start stocking both blues hog original and the Tennessee red, and they did.

Old 04-11-2014, 03:38 AM   #5
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

I order mine through The BBQ Super Store with very reasonable shipping .... Rich is also a Brethren here..

Click on link above
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 04-11-2014, 04:23 AM   #6
Baloo
Got rid of the matchlight.

I don't suppose any of them ship to Ireland, you lads are blessed with the fine array of sauces and rubs at yer disposal.
Baloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #7
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
I don't suppose any of them ship to Ireland, you lads are blessed with the fine array of sauces and rubs at yer disposal.
Some will do international UPS which can be quite expensive...

If you know what you are looking for I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. But still expensive... Sadly....
Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
6 - 10 business days to many major markets
$61.75

I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. I have a friend going to Cork on a cruise ship next month, I don't know how close you are to that city? But he will only be there for a few hours.
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:24 AM   #8
Baloo
Got rid of the matchlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamMadMan View Post
Some will do international UPS which can be quite expensive...

If you know what you are looking for I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. But still expensive... Sadly....
Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
6 - 10 business days to many major markets
$61.75

I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. I have a friend going to Cork on a cruise ship next month, I don't know how close you are to that city? But he will only be there for a few hours.

Thank you very much for the offer, very decent of you. I have an aunt in NY and she sends me Jack Daniels sauce every so often. The choice over there is amazing though. I'll have to peruse a few more of yer websites and pick a few more out. Many thanks again.
Baloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2014, 08:04 PM   #9
lantern
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blythewood BBQ'er View Post
Not locally, I bought 2 gals from big pappa to get their free shipping. Anything over 39 bucks shipped free

This is what I do. I buy a gallon of Tenn red and original plus whatever new rub or sauce I wanna try.

And I'm one that REALLY likes having both of the sauces because they do mix well together and I can satisfy a LOT of different tastes with just two sauces.
lantern is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 04-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #10
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
Send an Email to Rich at the BBQ superstore he takes great care of me. I'm not Ireland but live in Alaska may as well be in a different country when shipping comes into play.

Clint
WIFI Stoker
Custom Trailer Offset

Owner of BurlesQ BBQ shack
BurlesQ BBQ Facebook
BurlesQ BBQ website
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote