Passing on the crown

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
This weekend I give up the "rib crown"! We will be having our annual riboff as we like to call it and I get to judge since I won last year. I'm going to miss not having the ceramic travelling pig in our window and the Phil McCrackin Rib Off trophy on top of the computer. Most of all though I'll miss not possessing the coveted rib crown. I'll just have to wait a year and try and get it back for 2006. Now I need to pick out a new avatar! I'll be cooking a couple of butts, a brisket, some dino turds, and short ribs for those that don't get enough ribs at the fest. Plus some buckboard bacon for Sunday morning breakfast.

I'm at a loss for words, Neil.
I can't imagine the avatar you'll have to find that conveys the same...Neilness... :|

Don't mess with the avatar unless it's "too painful" to see it everyday! :D You are a "past champion" which means you are always the champion for 2004!!

Have fun!

You'll always be a winner, can't take that away from you.
I say the avatar stays! It fits my brother from Michigan.

Keep the avatar. Once a king, always a king, but once a night would be even better. :wink:

BOT:

The Crown may pass,
But the title will be forever yours :lol:
TIM

You're still Rib Champ Emeritus... You're legacy will haunt whomever wears the crown for ever after...

Huh? I need coffee... :D

Keep the avatar. Somehow, you sleeping seems to go with all your 3 am posts.

Neil, I also say keep the avatar, even if you change it I'll alway think of you just that way!!

Keep the Avatar Neil. And tell them cheap contest pronoters to buy a new crown each year. Who wants one with all the Neil sweat?

LMFAO to all the above. Thanks for the words of encourgement!

Neil, if for nothing else keep it for sentimental reasons. You look just like my great grandma during Sunday church service. Her goatee is a little thicker than yours though! Makes me feel like home.

YLBILL

YLBILL said:
Neil, if for nothing else keep it for sentimental reasons. You look just like my great grandma during Sunday church service. Her goatee is a little thicker than yours though! Makes me feel like home.

YLBILL

Now thats funny

YLBILL said:

YLBILL

:shock:

hehehe

Back