Size of Group

Wicked Smoke BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Whats the smallest size of group you guys would cater? I have a local hospital service group that wants us to cater their monthly meeting at the end of this month and end of September. They have about 15 people total. They are wanting PP sandwiches, two sides, and a dessert.

I've done private dinners for 4

However, I would note that those are not cheap. You can serve a feast to 300 people for $12 a head, but, you can barely serve an entree to 4 for $12 a head. It always creeps up near $20 a head.

I have had the same problem here where I work, we have two shops, the first normally employees about 175 people, no problem finding a caterer for them, the second shop has about 19 employees, I had to end up settling on getting what they call locally here a party pack, and had to serve it myself.

The smallest I'll cater for is one person. The price would be $750.00 per person. They can only say no but I'll price anything and any job. I see people saying they won't cater for 20 people, well I won't either for the same price as I'd cater for 100 so they have to make the decision whether they like my price but I'm going to give a price and not say I won't do it.

Back