Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Taste of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, MI - July 25 & 26, 2008

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
OK who will be there. I may or may not have the bike back in time.:cry: It kind of depends on the repair shop and the carb.

I am bringing a generator and can share power with 3 or 4 teams if we can find a spot away from the masses. The generator is not totally quiet if you know what I mean.:mrgreen:

Hey Ford I will be there sometime mid morning. Look forward to seeing everybody again!!

Might swing by and say hello to the brethren teams!

OK who will be there. I may or may not have the bike back in time.:cry: It kind of depends on the repair shop and the carb.

I am bringing a generator and can share power with 3 or 4 teams if we can find a spot away from the masses. The generator is not totally quiet if you know what I mean.:mrgreen:

First trip out to centerfield???

What.....no chicken to cook? :twisted:

We're tied up with some family stuff. Good luck to everyone!

Grand Rapids

Barring any problems at the border, we should be there mid-morning on Friday.
Qfan
Homefires Burnin' BBQ Team
(formerly Dizzy Pig Canada)

Barring any problems at the border, we should be there mid-morning on Friday.
Qfan
Homefires Burnin' BBQ Team
(formerly Dizzy Pig Canada)
You'll have no problems. I called them and they are looking for you. :biggrin: No I mean they are looking to let you thru with all that Canadian beef.:roll:

Now maybe I can remember to pack the Crown to make you feel welcome. I already have lots of Jack in the trailer.

Grand Rapids

We will be there early afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Hey Ford is that Single Barrel?:lol:

Bavarian Smoke BBQ

Though i will not be able to partake in this event (family reunion) my partner will be there trying to make a name for ourselve's......:twisted:

Take it easy on him, will ya Ford! :cool:

Any Midfo's interested in getting involved in the Michigan Tri-fecta, Mike will have info out shortly......

Smo Scos will be there. Ford, I'll take some of that free amperage! :icon_devil

First trip out to centerfield???

What.....no chicken to cook? :twisted:

No chicken to cook this weekend thank goodness!
Weekend after Labor Day-Eagle Fair!:biggrin:

Ditto that on Friday evening. Where in GR is the comp being held? Same place it was two years ago?

contest is at John Ball Park for the 3rd or 4th year in a row.

Carol and I will be there. Let us know what we can do for any team. We look forward to making many acquaintances old and new. This is a great contest and we look forward to being a part of it again this year.
Merl and Carol

Merl & Carol are putting me to work as a RAT. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Sad that we're not cooking.... JCA

Carol and I will be there. Let us know what we can do for any team. We look forward to making many acquaintances old and new. This is a great contest and we look forward to being a part of it again this year.
Merl and Carol

Merl and Carol,

I will definetly be looking for you and Carol!! It will be a pleasure to finally meet you, and thank you in person for everything that you do for us!!

Back