Pimpslapped: Part Deux

txschutte

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ok, here we go.:roll:

I have the pork tenderloin on Wyatt's drum. At some bodys suggestion, I used a rub that wasn't too salty. I used Willie B's Bourbon Rub on it. Yep, the one Wyatt got earlier this year.:oops:

The pork Tenderloin in progress. (on Wyatt's UDS:icon_blush:)

100_3869.jpg

The T-Bones ready for the new Weber.:eusa_clap

100_3868.jpg

So, I feel bad about using Wyatts drum and his rub. So bad, I ordered one of these for him, and two jars of Willie B's Bourbon Rub, a jar of Willie B's Sweet Rub, and a jar of Willie B's Spicy Rub. That should ease up on the beatings. Right??:wink:

51QDQBFCR0L__SS500_.jpg

Looks good so far. But let me see if I understand this, Wyatt is supposedly visiting relatives. You got his drum up and smoking, bought a new temp gage, and ordered some more rub and sauce. Shane, what have you done with Wyatt!!!:twisted::biggrin:

Looks good so far. But let me see if I understand this, Wyatt is supposedly visiting relatives. You got his drum up and smoking, bought a new temp gage, and ordered some more rub and sauce. Shane, what have you done with Wyatt!!!:twisted::biggrin:
Wyatt will have his new items when he gets back. (A week from tomorrow, thank God.) I have 2 more briskets and 3 racks of spares for him to cook up for a coming home BBQ. His buddies will be over, and Big Daddy will be eating good again!!:eusa_clap:mrgreen:

Is it from lack of goood Que or worrying about the upcoming shave.:twisted::biggrin:

I welcome the shave.....

Pics of the goods to be in "The Thread" later.

I admit, I eat a bit better with the kids around. The job had me a bit stressed while he has been gone. All is good now. I can't wait for the little booger to get home.

I know brother, Matthew goes to visit his aunt and Uncle for just a week. I walk around completly lost and waiting for his return.
Is the steaks done yet?

I know brother, Matthew goes to visit his aunt and Uncle for just a week. I walk around completly lost and waiting for his return.
Is the steaks done yet?
Soon, Brother. 8 min. each side.

Wyatt will have his new items when he gets back. (A week from tomorrow, thank God.) I have 2 more briskets and 3 racks of spares for him to cook up for a coming home BBQ. His buddies will be over, and Big Daddy will be eating good again!!:eusa_clap:mrgreen:

And the dog goes back to dog food!

The goods.

T-Bone with baked tater and grilled corn on the cob.

100_3871.jpg

Here is the tenderloin. I'll stick with the garden variety pork loin from now on.

100_3878.jpg

Back