Shirley 24x36 Test Run/Seasoning Friday & Saturday 1st Cook (Pig Heads & Cow Tongue & Duck oh my!!)

You should pair up with Baby Back Maniac. You two would be unstoppable as a review team.
Don't do it. Stay true to yourself. I still think you're video picking up your 2nd shirley was one of best ever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok so back on track........briefly......

For the 3.5hrs I ran it there was nothing complicated. If anything it was even easier than the larger smokers, which I guess makes sense. Smaller fire and ran it around 250 most of the time. Got as hot as 300, but not long.

This smoker will be super easy to run at any temp. And when it was done.....clean up and back in the garage was so much easier which is why I rarely took my 30x70 out. Was just hard with the 2 kids. Emptying the ash with the tiny fire basket and ash pan that weigh nothing, took no effort.

Will be a good day to cook as well. High about 60 and got some family/friends coming over.

Ooooohhhh hahaha.... now we know all your secrets!!! I’m going to the store now so that I can re-season all my smokers tomorrow with Dove and a white gardenia candle. Oh and liquid smoked pellets. Yes. Finally I am going to up my game and cook professionally. Can’t wait to share this with everyone!

...awesome video! Man I want one of these now. Probably would cost as much as the cooker to get it to Colorado though....

My mom used to eat tongue when I was a kid and I took a few bites over the years. I never saw the point then and certainly don’t now.

Of course by now we expect it from you. Assuming there will be an eyeball eating photo too?

My mom used to eat tongue when I was a kid and I took a few bites over the years. I never saw the point then and certainly don’t now.

Of course by now we expect it from you. Assuming there will be an eyeball eating photo too?

Ya it’s just a different tasting beef. I like it sliced. Not really worth the extra coin, but fun to get the kids to eat it :becky:.

I’ve matured past the eye eating. I don’t want to be that predictable guy anymore :sad:

Good looking kid. Must look like mom. Shirley looks damn nice in that spot!

Good looking kid. Must look like mom. Shirley looks damn nice in that spot!

No actually he's been cursed with two of his dad's amazing qualities.....

1st....extremely handsome over the top good looks unparrellel to anyone else

2nd....my modesty

Back