Might be scoring a 1000 gallon LP tank for free!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Guess what I am looking to make if it works out? Dont worry I will have someone else do the initial cutting. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I worry for the person that will be doing the intial cutting!! Are you thinking about making some sort of Angus Cooker?

eek.gif
i have looked at my 500 gallon and thinking it would be too big. holy crap a 1000, would hold enough meat to feed half of st lewey. how many axels would you need under something like that? i am think two with a steerable tag ax to drop when you have a full load of wood on.:p

eek.gif
i have looked at my 500 gallon and thinking it would be too big. holy crap a 1000, would hold enough meat to feed half of st lewey. how many axels would you need under something like that? i am think two with a steerable tag ax to drop when you have a full load of wood on.:p

True dat. I ended up selling the 500 gallon tank I had cause I thought that one was just too big.

A 1000 gallon tank is roughly 16ft long, 4' high, 3.5' in diameter, and weighs about 1700+ pounds.
http://www.missiongas.com/lpgastankdimensions.htm

That is going to be a beast, Marty! Can't wait to see what ya do with it.

Bob

Back