Rub Container

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation on a source for Rub Containers ? I had one a while back, but I have lost the name and website (my pc was re-built). Any help is appreaciated.

Got me. Be kinda nice to have one though. Does anybody really make money on bottling rubs?

Bigmista said:
Got me. Be kinda nice to have one though. Does anybody really make money on bottling rubs?

Be good to offer at catering gigs, or to your lunch customers.

Rub

Why not those dispensers you see in pizza joints that shakes out the parma. cheese or chili pepper. just an idea!

Spydermike72 said:
Not looking to make money right now. This will be for christmas presents.

I use quart canning jars, and make personallized labels with my computer.
My wife sometimes adds a fabric lid cover or some other fru-fru, depending on who its for.

In October 2006 I began bottling my rub commercially. I have it available in 5 grocery stores locally. It is a slow time of year but it is selling. I won't get rich but the whole reason behind getting it bottled is that the spice company can make it for less money than I can make it myself. I figured since they are making a minnimum of 50 lbs. at a time for me I may as well have some bottled too. There is a bit of a start up cost but I think it's worth it. I make a little off of it but I'm still working my full-time job.

Spice Thanks for the offer, I just placed an order with the following company, this is who I was looking for. I found their info on an old Credit Card statement (I knew those things were good for something). What I like about these guys is they do not charge a small order fee. I am only ordering 20 bottles. Here is the link.: http://www.freundcontainer.com/default.asp

Again thanks for the offer Spice, I do appreciate it!!

I know that company, and have ordered from them in the past. I can save you a whole lot of money on your next order!! Give me a buzz!! I buy Thousands of bottles at a time and get the best price. I even have the pressure seal caps ( with shaker and full flow slots ) in black and red!! Let me know!!

Spice

Restaurant Depot has plastic shaker bottles by the case.. any cateringrestaurant supply house will too.

You have got a deal!!

spicewine said:
I know that company, and have ordered from them in the past. I can save you a whole lot of money on your next order!! Give me a buzz!! I buy Thousands of bottles at a time and get the best price. I even have the pressure seal caps ( with shaker and full flow slots ) in black and red!! Let me know!!

Spice

Spice, I will do that, thanks for the offer, I do appreaciate it!!

Back