Fall bash-rollcall

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We are right at about a month away right now. Time to start getting an official head count.

Sound off if you plan on making it, and an approximate arrival time, and how you are coming.

Traveling by car, arrival rather dependent on passengers schedules.

As of today. I am in, coming Friday morning at 9:10 BUT.. and this should be in discussion and reflection, but i'll 'splain here....

Sharon may be running in the cow harbor marathon that saturday. An with the levels of suppoert that she has givin me with all this competition BBQ stuff, and the tolerence of us and the site and the bash and swtuff along those lines, i'm feelin REAL guilty about not being there for her when she crosses that finish line. This race is really important to her. Last year she didnt run it becase she hurt her back while her and me and the kids were wrestling(They were trying to throw me in the pool). As fate has it, it was the same day as fall bash last year also. She didnt run it and she was really devastated becase of all the training she did. She was upset for weeks after the race and obsessed with the finishers.

I was thinkiing of jumping a flight to midway right after the race, but the next flight out gets me in at 5:40 saturday, which is pretty much waste being by the time a get a car and get to you it'll probably be 8. So at this point, i play it by ear. Either hope she changes her mind about running, or it rains real hard that day and they call off the race. If they call the race that day, i will be in 910 saturday morning. if she dont run, i'm in Friday. If she does run, i am either feelin real guilty while i party withy you guys, or i am at the line when she finishes.

Greg.. move this to D&R if it hijacks your rollcall.

Anyone flying in needs to fly to Midway airport.

I'm currently in the "maybe" column.

It was a for sure thing early in the summer, but that was before wifey volunteered me to be head coach of the kids soccer team.

Went to the coaches meeting Saturday, and it looks like the only Assistant Coach I had, bailed.

I'll know more in the next week or so when the schedule comes out.

I'm thinking major road trip for me. Try to get there
sometime Friday..leave Sunday mid day. Maybe late
due to kidnapping Bill's ass...if I have too.
I can find your home town but will need directions from
there.
MikeG

I'm coming if I can find a cheap flight either out of Wichita or KC.

Looks like the St. Charles County MOFO's will all be there (at least all 3 of us that is).

As long as nothing comes up that requires me being home then I plan on driving in on Friday. E, that work for you?

Jorge and I where but he wimped out on me.

Too many balls in the air riht now, unless you can find me a place to live closer to the Houston farkers. (picturing racer and rusold pulling up for sale signs all over the surrounding counties)

Looks like the St. Charles County MOFO's will all be there (at least all 3 of us that is).
Does that mean you, shock and Davewey?

As long as nothing comes up that requires me being home then I plan on driving in on Friday. E, that work for you?
jt, that will be fine. Only problem I can think of is how to get the Chiefs game on the ride home.
I'm coming if I can find a cheap flight either out of Wichita or KC.
Bigdog, if you're gonna drive to KC there's not much point of flying unless you're really strapped for time. I got 1 seat left, its got your name on it if'n ya want it.

Mark, shock Me and just maybe a suprize guest? Still working on the guest.

Jorge said:
Too many balls in the air riht now, unless you can find me a place to live closer to the Houston farkers. (picturing racer and rusold pulling up for sale signs all over the surrounding counties)

You moving to Houston area? what side of town?

parrothead said:
Does that mean you, shock and Davewey?

Yes; as last left it, Shock mentioned a fourth.

BTW: PM me about some pear wood if you'r still interested. I would also like to discuss what kind of stuff from my garden might be of use for the bash. (peppers, tomatoes, salsa, etc.). I take it I can still call you on your cell?

Jorge said:

Jorge:

I strongly urge you to take your balls of of the air before you get arrested for indecent exposure.

Mark said:
Jorge said:

Jorge:

I strongly urge you to take your balls of of the air before you get arrested for indecent exposure.

Have to be see them first.

Back