Just pulled the trigger

Firefighter

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on an Assassin 28. I just want to say thank to all of you who helped me make up my mind. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas....gonna be a long 4 weeks!

Congragulations sir....U will NOT be disappointed. I've seasoned and cooked on mine and absolutely love it. Be sure to post some pics when you get it and of your first cook. Any questions give me a holler....us cops have been helping you hose jockeys forever! LOL

Congrate. I'd love to get but, the wife will have my n*ts. So seeing as ive promised my farther grand children I need to wait.

I was on the phone with Robin today asking questions and getting a quote, I just need a bit more fundage. Obamacare should pay for it, its a mental health issue.

Jeff and Robin are good people and take excellent care of their customers....nice to find there are a few businesses left that actually value their customers!

Thanks everyone I'm pretty pumped. Kingranch450 is on the money Robin and Jeff take customer service to a whole new level.

I just pulled the trigger on an Assassin 28. I just want to say thank to all of you who helped me make up my mind. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas....gonna be a long 4 weeks!

Good deal man, glad you got all the info you needed. I know we have tried to get it out there more. I know they are loving the strong support of late, if you ever get a chance to drop by the warehouse its nice to see it all in person. Tried to give a glipse of it in my long thread of video's and pictures.

You will love your choice. It is well made, easy to use and great folks to deal with.

All these new Assassins make me want to get out and cook in mine. I've had some hectic weekends and crazy schedule but maybe this weekend I'll load it up with some pork butts.

I have had a 24 for a little over a 1-1/2 now.....nice cooker...you won't be disappointed.

You will love your choice. It is well made, easy to use and great folks to deal with.

All these new Assassins make me want to get out and cook in mine. I've had some hectic weekends and crazy schedule but maybe this weekend I'll load it up with some pork butts.
If you cook this weekend do another video, I enjoyed the first one!

Back