• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Leftovers

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
How about a leftover thread.

Had chicken quarters. pulled meat, sautéed in green salsa. Added chips, cheese, refried beans, olives, sour cream, guacamole, olives, tomatoes.
IMG_2648.jpg

I could eat that whole plate, and I just finished dinner.

Good Job!!!

JimT

I like to make carnitas tacos out of left over butt. Slap a little evoo in the a pan and fry the meat up.

Man, that looks good!! Am I ever glad you did not make a smiley face in that guac. :mrgreen:

I usually over cook, specifically with vacuum sealing leftovers in mind. 60% of them, I take for lunches at work. The rest are for dinner when Mrs ~t~ and I don't want the same stuff. Here, once again..... My beer fridge.

DSC03524.jpg

By the way, tried some of the Pappy's in a cornmeal fish fry tonight. Pan fried both salmon and ronde squash in it. Really good.

Man, that looks good!! Am I ever glad you did not make a smiley face in that guac. :mrgreen:

I usually over cook, specifically with vacuum sealing leftovers in mind. 60% of them, I take for lunches at work. The rest are for dinner when Mrs ~t~ and I don't want the same stuff. Here, once again..... My beer fridge.

DSC03524.jpg

By the way, tried some of the Pappy's in a cornmeal fish fry tonight. Pan fried both salmon and ronde squash in it. Really good.

Hey Bro...what's with the "Lean Cuisine" amongst all the leftover "Que" :confused: Isn't that sac religious or something like that? LOL!!!

JD

Looks to me like there's about 1 part Lean N Healthy meals per 5 parts Q. I guess that one night a week of something healthy keeps the doctor away? Is that the secret?:confused:

Actually, it looks kinda like your icemaker is cranking out bags of Q leftovers. That's a cool fridge mod.

Hey Bro...what's with the "Lean Cuisine" amongst all the leftover "Que" :confused: Isn't that sac religious or something like that? LOL!!!

JD
You mean you don't have it in yours? Kinda like Arm and Hammer baking soda. Hear it soaks up trans fat. You just toss it out every now and then.

JD

Looks to me like there's about 1 part Lean N Healthy meals per 5 parts Q. I guess that one night a week of something healthy keeps the doctor away? Is that the secret?:confused:

Actually, it looks kinda like your icemaker is cranking out bags of Q leftovers. That's a cool fridge mod.

Man, you farkers don't miss a thing.......The bags are not all Q. :shock: A lot of soups, chili, ham & beans even servings of pork & kraut, spaghetti & meat sauce, NorcoMom rice, stuffed peppers, sausages of all kinds, a lot of chicken legs, brined breasts, turkey slices and of course breakfast burritos and regular burritos.

The Lean Cuisine helps me keep my girlish figure. :mrgreen:

Norco,
We need a thread where Bro's take pics of their freezers, as well as having your "leftover" thread like 3-eye's. I have a upright freezer thats at max capicity. No camera right now though.

I need a Foodsaver. I use ziplocs and squeeze as much air out as possible. I love leftovers, but can't get my wife to eat them. :sad:

Man, those nachos look awesome.

Thirdeye's freezer needs the Lean Cuisine to keep from toppling over. :biggrin:

I had to go check the garage freezer-at first I thought thirdeye raided my fridge! But the Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice meals are still there, I've been eating the vac'd pak leftovers, got an overtime marathon coming up, hope I don't have to break into those boxes!

What's in that little baggie on the bottom?:wink:
(Inquiring minds)

What's in that little baggie on the bottom?:wink:
(Inquiring minds)

You mean just to the left of the Oso Bucco? Looks like some sort of ziplock origami don't it.

It might be lemongrass. My buddy in Florida keeps sending plants from his yard. I plant it and it dies. The difference in growing zones is too radical I guess.

It might be lemongrass. My buddy in Florida keeps sending plants from his yard. I plant it and it dies. The difference in growing zones is too radical I guess.

Is that what the kids are calling it now a days :wink:

Back