Question about Weber codes

garyk1398

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I picked up this 22 1/2" Weber off of Craigslist for $40 and it looks like its never been used.

The daisy wheel has a P code on it and I checked the list of Weber codes I have. 1993 if I am correct? If it is that old, its in great shape! Did I score or get taken if it is that old?:confused:

Last edited:
Looks like a deal to me. I like the wooden handles better than the plastic ones. It sure is clean. :thumb:

SCORE!!!!

Pick your self up some teak oil finish, take those handles off and give them a nice coat of the oil. When dry, put them back on and they will ast forever.

Very nice grill.

SCORE!!

x2 SCORE! I got one of CL and used the lid for my UDS. THEN I checked the date code! 1983!!! FARK! :frusty: I killed a classic! Lesson learned! paid $20 bucks for it..

Sweet!
I love the wooden handles!
The lid from my UDS is from 1985 (G).

Cool thanks for the responses. Harbor, now I gotta go find that teak oil finish! thanks

Wow! Must have been some grandmother storing that in the garage after he husband died the day he bought it or something like that. That sucker looks new! Those wood handles are the giveaway.:wink:

Back