Score or no score, that is the question

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Gasser and Prestone power source - $30

source - craigslist

Prestone power source - hope this works as a back up source for Guru's with a power inverter.

Gasser works, got up to about 450 in less then 15 minutes and came with well over a half tank, probably closer to 3/4s. Could use some new hardware on the inside, but it's very functional.

Attachments

• power.jpg
    power.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 151
  • weber gasser.jpg
    weber gasser.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 149
You bet thats a score!

I have one that I converted to a coffee roaster, and heats up and stays hotter than my Genesis Silver B! The 12V jumper should come in handy too.

Oh... sorry... when I read that topic line, I thought you were talking about your experience at the De Soto contest last year. My bad! :lol:

Yeah, that's a score. Especially if that tank came with the gasser.

In honesty, I bought the power source to recharge my mp3 player at the Royal

Yeah, that's a score. Especially if that tank came with the gasser.

Exactly, I figured I was money ahead just on the tank and gas alone.

In honesty, I bought the power source to recharge my mp3 player at the Royal

BTW, what model is that and does it have a code like other Webers to tell what year it is?

Spirit E-310? Or did this have a prior name when it had the wood tables and handle?

You Don't Need a Power Inverter

Just go to radio shack and get a cig. adapter to 12 volt and plug it into your Guru.

Unyawn....

I think that is a score for sure. I do not think you can beat the weber gas grills. Even the old ones are great.

Definitely a score, I just looked at a similar used Weber last weekend but the lady wouldnt budge on her price. She was asking $150 on CL for it, I thought she was nuts...

SCORE A1! Wish my CL had these kinds of scores.

Back