Brisket, Butts and a friggin MESS!!!!

i still laugh at this.. and when we re-did the kitchen last year and tore out the cabinets, there it was........ a marinade stain on the plywood.

you picked them up and tossed them on the smoker, right?

well... yeah, but after a good soak in a new batch of marinade. :)

What?! Admins get a pass on the -no-pics-didn't-happen rule?? ...Batteries dead...

Although, I'd get an earful from the old lady if I was lookin' for a camera instead of the shop vac...

Nice to resurrect these oldies for us newbies to read for the 1st time.

What?! Admins get a pass on the -no-pics-didn't-happen rule?? ...Batteries dead...

Although, I'd get an earful from the old lady if I was lookin' for a camera instead of the shop vac...

Nice to resurrect these oldies for us newbies to read for the 1st time.

I don't believe he got a free pass...

Phil doesn't ever get a free pass.

and i thought this only happened to me......used a beer based marinade for 50 slabs of ribs......gotta use garbage bags right....no way plastic wrap is gonna work....used the cheap ones and had seasoned beer all over the kitchen for months to come....haven't done a remodel so there may be more still

"FARKING FWOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I read that first and figured out where this was going!
Sorry man but it was farking funny!

"FARKING FWOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I read that first and figured out where this was going!
Sorry man but it was farking funny!

for you that would be "PHARKING PHWOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!"

:biggrin:

That is so funny. Read it a few year ago and LMFAO. Glad to see it resurface. A classic.

I gotta admit I have never created a mess like that in the kitchen. Thanks for enough belly-laughs to make it through January.

I am sooo glad I read that, funniest mishap (read: sorry man) I have ever read, so glad it got brought back up. I can't even imagine what I would do if that had happened to myself.

I cracked up when he told me that he asked James to bring him a mop and he brought him the little BBQ mop for the meat.

thanks for the laugh. i think that scene rolls through all our heads every time we start to Q. every time i prepare somethin I'm thinkin, can i make it from the sink to the grill without doin what you did. i'v had a few spills but not like that. every time i start my wife says, your not doing that in here, can't blame her, besides using every dish and utensil in the kitchen, and no matter how well i clean up, there is always some goo left somewhere, and like a magnet she'll step in it or grab it and all i can do is just stare at her with this ...WHAT!... i did clean it up look my face. good times.

Back