Prime Rib at the fire house

Hozman

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Smoked my first prime rib today. On duty and thought it would be a good way to end the year with my firefighter family. Turned out awesome. Everything loved it and now hoping we dont catch an alarm for a bit cause we are all miserably full.

primerib1.jpg

If your house is anything like mine that meal wont have any leftovers.. looks great

Looks friggin' great! My firemen friends around here tend to eat like Kings. They take a lot of pride in their cooking when it is their turn.

That looks great, nice cooking

Great looking meal!! We always make Prime Rib for the holiday at our house. I just wish I could have brought my smoker to the station.

that looks awesome, gotta feed them good food like that to make them strong and keep them ready to go for an emergency.

Man, that looks great. PR is my favorite cut, good job!

I remember a friend saying of his rookie rounds at the different fire house locations in San Francisco, the #1 question older firemen would ask "can you cook?" the advice he got was, if you can't you better learn!

That Rib Roast looks awesome !!

Myself or my Captain do most of the cooking. I enjoy it and best part is, you cook-you do not clean.

Back