SoCal 55 Gal. Drums

Q Junkie

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have some unlined 55 gal drums available for the SoCal Brethren. They had race gas in them and do not have the removable top. A little effort, rinse and brief burn out is all you need. If you need some help/advice on how to build a UDS, I know of a web site that can help out. These are not for sale and will be turned into cookers if I have anything to say about it.

I am in San Marcos CA (North County San Diego)
Hey Neil, that UDS I gave you may need a new Drum by now.

I have some unlined 55 gal drums available for the SoCal Brethren. They had race gas in them and do not have the removable top. A little effort, rinse and brief burn out is all you need. If you need some help/advice on how to build a UDS, I know of a web site that can help out. These are not for sale and will be turned into cookers if I have anything to say about it.

ooooh! oooooh! Me me pick me!

I always wanted to build a UDS! :becky:

My wife has already done the "another smoker?" eyerool, so I guess you need to come down here. I have the angle grinder and the drill bits.

Or....we could build one or two at the Bash....

We'll need to take them to a car wash to flush the race gas out (I have a penchant for setting things on fire, and I'd prefer it if it wasn't you and I).

Fire! Fire!

Bevises_Fire__by_Beavis_and_Butthead.jpg

We could do a NASCAR-style "pit stop" for the drum.

Burn it, drill it, paint ti, and cook on it......

Within 17 seconds.....

Sorry, about not replying until now but work is killing me. I will be working up in Palos Verdes next week, and then I will be working up in Paso Robles so I can bring 2 barrels with me. Just let me know who wins the fight over these two:boxing:. I will have more in the future. I will update my profile to include my email.

Ummm, I'll bite! I'm in Oceanside and have been wanting to build a UDS or two for some time now!

Back