Western Smokers at it again 3 smoker build

got14u

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well I got 3 new projects the other day. One is a UDS build for a Bill Pigdog which lives a town over from me. He is letting me have free rein on the project, so I am hoping to do some cool things. For his project I went a head and ordered a new spray gun set so I can really put a nice paint job on it for him and for future projects. The second and third project will be 2 miny smokers. These are what I think are 10 gallon propane tanks. Probably big enough for a brisket and a couple fatties or 2 racks of ribs. I plan on selling one and keeping the other for when I just need a little space. Not sure if I want to make them reverse flow or not. Also not sure if I should do a insulated fire box on them as well I do have some 3/16 metal scrap around that I think I could get enough gathered up to make them…..decisions decisions decision

Here are the pics of the beginnings I will do a picture every step and post them up. thanks for lookin

DSC_01180001.jpg

Well got started on the smokers late but I got the door cut out and the fire box hole. Decided to burn it out now do to the smell…I hate that propane smell that’s embedded in the metal

I figured I would through in some pics of what else I worked on today. It will be a HD clock after all is said and done. In the process right now of just fitting things up and will sand it down real smooth to get ready for pain. Next clock will be a pig I think..I think that is fitting..lol

Thanks for lookin

DSC_00020002-3.jpg

DSC_00010001-3.jpg

DSC_00030003-2.jpg

Here you can see the stem coming through
DSC_00090005-1.jpg

DSC_00070004-1.jpg

Back