Harry Soo's brisket up close and personal

Heck Sako you've been a member every since the dude schlepping ungraded beef as wagyu beef showed up and called me that.

I rarely click through on vids but could care less if anyone else does or doesn't.... it's all good!

:thumb:

Oh, I remember some dude from off shores? :heh: Whatever happened to him? He left a legacy behind though and gave birth to a new club that Jason won't let me join. :tsk: :laugh:

Great video as usual.

This isn't YouTube. What clickbait are we talking about? Don't like it move along. Nobody's begging anyone to watch.

go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now will you accept me in the D-Canoe clique?? :mrgreen: :thumb:

I'm not the president and didn't start the club......but totally! I don't know how to accept it. I just accepted it internally and I think that gets you in. That is my assumption :crazy:

Heck Sako you've been a member every since the dude schlepping ungraded beef as wagyu beef showed up and called me that.

I rarely click through on vids but could care less if anyone else does or doesn't.... it's all good!

That sounds like a fun read over drinks tonight...got a link?

I don't, it's been quite awhile ago and I don't remember the guys screen name. Sorry.

That wasnt within the last year or two was it? I realize that may not be "quite a while ago"

Seems like it was a couple of years ago.... heck for me breakfast was quite a while ago at my age!

That is the one I was thinking of :thumb: it was a little over a year ago, made it sound like ancient history.

Wait.......so you're the president Norm?

Are there board meetings?

Enjoyed the vid!

I helped Bigmista with a comp once and was pretty amazed by how aggressively those things get trimmed. Makes sense though...makes sense, and burgers, and sausage, and meatloaf...:hungry:

I would only add that if you take the fat trimmed from a brisket and render it into tallow, then fry taters in it, you'll be glad you did.

Nice work on all y'all's part!

Enjoyed the vid!

I helped Bigmista with a comp once and was pretty amazed by how aggressively those things get trimmed. Makes sense though...makes sense, and burgers, and sausage, and meatloaf...:hungry:

I would only add that if you take the fat trimmed from a brisket and render it into tallow, then fry taters in it, you'll be glad you did.

Nice work on all y'all's part!

I totally agree about the tallow. My cousin did that a few weeks ago and the fries were amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I was wondering what you've been up too, Dan...Darnell...Daryl. lol

lol

Yeah, been busy with work, other hobbies / forums, but still here! Still love to Smoke / BBQ, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to all my passions.

I'm still ya big Fan Brother!!

Oh, and the names Chester....I'm mean..... David......hmm, is that right?

uhhh.... Yeah!! That's it.... David

:)

lol

Yeah, been busy with work, other hobbies / forums, but still here! Still love to Smoke / BBQ, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to all my passions.

I'm still ya big Fan Brother!!

Oh, and the names Chester....I'm mean..... David......hmm, is that right?

uhhh.... Yeah!! That's it.... David

:)

I knew that. I’m great with names.

Sincerely,
Jason ;-)

Back