• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Moink Ball Certification Request

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Even though I was at the 2008 Wichita Moink Ball Treaty signing, I have never applied for my own certification...until now. I submit the following pics for your approval...

moink002.jpg

moink005.jpg

moink003.jpg

I went with a honey mustard and some Bigmista's Secret Sauce. Tasty!

Last edited:
CERTIFIABLE!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Big Mista Man!!!

Making me some of them thar Moinkable Balls mesef today.

You've definately got the balls. And a choice of two sauces.....excellent :eusa_clap

Another Christmas application for Moinkball certification. I made these for a progressive Christmas party last weekend. Moinkballs with marinara and Cannaloni.

Attachments

• 12-24-08 062.jpg
    12-24-08 062.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 12-24-08 063.jpg
    12-24-08 063.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 12-24-08 070.jpg
    12-24-08 070.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 12-24-08 071.jpg
    12-24-08 071.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 12-24-08 072.jpg
    12-24-08 072.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 119
Neil.
Looks WAY too sufistgated fer me!!! You are a PARTY animal with a 1st degree. Whatever that means.
Merry Christmas.

Another Christmas application for Moinkball certification. I made these for a progressive Christmas party last weekend. Moinkballs with marinara and Cannaloni.
Which one is the real Elvis? Left or right? BigMista nice Moink... Moink On!!!!

Man those look great. I have never had these before but I think I will make some tomorrow.

Shouldn't the toothbrush give me a pass?:biggrin:

I don't think so Neil, but that smile should... You look like a happy guy right there. Food's on the table and party's about to start!

And BigMista, nice job! I wish I had thought to do sauces on the side like that. Oh, well next time.

Dearest Mista... I have been waiting eagerly for you to post picture of your balls! I have to say that I am not disappointed! I do have one question before I can recommend certification, however. Do you hereby certify that you used pre-made meat balls in your MOINK Balls?

Thanks!

Gingy!

Dear Neil...

While I will admit to being curious about the toothbrush, I am afraid that your balls do not qualify as MOINK Balls. They do look like great examples of bacon-wrapped meat balls, but your use of fresh ground beef disqualifies them as MOINK Balls. Should you choose to make another batch using pre-made meat balls, we will considered the new batch for certification.

Ginger Dumbitch, Esq.
CMBJ #0001

Dearest Mista... I have been waiting eagerly for you to post picture of your balls! I have to say that I am not disappointed! I do have one question before I can recommend certification, however. Do you hereby certify that you used pre-made meat balls in your MOINK Balls?

Thanks!

Gingy!

Hey Ginger, not to take this official MOINK Ball thread off topic, but what is the last date to qualify for an "official" MOINK Ball certification certificate?

Just what the hell is a MOINK ball ? And may I do them in the oven ?

Thanks!

Gingy!

Ginger,

They were frozen Italian Meatball from Smart & Final. I can attest to that because I do not know how to make homemade meatballs.

Back