• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Long Island Brethren, my que joint is opening this friday!!

early mornin' smokin'

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well brethren, it's been a wild ride! Last november we took on an old, failing, dying pizzeria. Beaten and battered, years of neglect. After 4 and a half months of overhauling everything from the top to bottom. We finally have an opening date!

This friday 4/4/2014 North Fork Bacon & Smokehouse will open with a full BBQ menu! It's going to be a while before we roll back out our bacon, we're still waiting for our first meat order. But we will have brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken, chicken wings, sides, etc..

www.facebook.com/nofobacon www.nofobacon.com

Any and all brethren are always welcome! Whether you want to come in and try out an FEC, be a guest chef, or just wanna come hang, the doors always open.

We'd like to eventually get into hosting BBQ classes, help the un-initiated get a handle on how simple, yet challenging our sport is.

We're coming around on a bbq renaissance on long island, willie b is spearheading south shore bbq(the old CANZ), and mike of buenoz diaz bbq has his place going! We're going to all have a hand in bringing back the flavor of REAL bbq to long island, and it's awesome!

Congratulations! How about some pics and menu description,
etc. Where on the N fork are you?

I wish you all the success in the world and would love to come out there to check it out.... Unfortunately I am not welcome in the State of NY. :(

Well brethren, it's been a wild ride! Last november we took on an old, failing, dying pizzeria. Beaten and battered, years of neglect. After 4 and a half months of overhauling everything from the top to bottom. We finally have an opening date!

This friday 4/4/2014 North Fork Bacon & Smokehouse will open with a full BBQ menu! It's going to be a while before we roll back out our bacon, we're still waiting for our first meat order. But we will have brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken, chicken wings, sides, etc..

Any and all brethren are always welcome! Whether you want to come in and try out an FEC, be a guest chef, or just wanna come hang, the doors always open.

I wish you great luck and great times.. I might have to take a trip North just to check out the place and order a meal...

We'd like to eventually get into hosting BBQ classes, help the un-initiated get a handle on how simple, yet challenging our sport is.

We're coming around on a bbq renaissance on long island, willie b is spearheading south shore bbq(the old CANZ), and mike of buenoz diaz bbq has his place going! We're going to all have a hand in bringing back the flavor of REAL bbq to long island, and it's awesome!

The BBQ classes are a great idea, doesn't seem to be many in the northern states...

www.facebook.com/nofobacon www.nofobacon.com

Congrats man, best of luck!!!!

Best of luck man, just checking out the FB page, that meat looks great

You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures!

I will definitely come and see you, one of my best friends live in southhold and I have a trip planned this summer. Good luck!

Back