THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Yesterday I was at my Phriends place,we were going to "train" some more for her cook for 50 people next saturday.
She's gonna cook on kettles,her's a rusty Landmann that she wanted to throw away and she bought a Weber kettle for her brother that she also gonna use.
I wanted to cook on the rusty kettle to bring it back to life.:cool:
Probably we gonna train 1 more time this week.

Last week she went to Germany for holidays and bought some German sausages (no pics) which we smoked.
I asked if she had other meats in the house to season up that kettle some more,only thing she had was some chicken filets in the Phreezer so I thawed them.:becky:
I rubbed those with some Phoil Hat rub (I brought some rubs just to be sure) and smoked/seared them.
As starter we ate some grilled bread with sundried tomato tapenade and tuna salad,with the sausage we ate tatersalad and with the chicken we ate the chickpeas n shrooms from a couple of days ago.

Sorry but no plated pron...

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

I like how doing a good deed by helping your neighbor learn how to cook also gets you a nice meal! :thumb:

Back