Breakfast Pron

Militant83

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
For breakfast today I decided to try an idea from another fellow brethren. I made grands cinnamon rolls with brown sugar bacon in the middle.

IMG_2481640x427_zpsa3e8337d.jpg

Since I had some left over bacon I made some pig candy as well. Glazed with maple syrup mixed with apple habenero Texas rib candy, then finished off with a little happy ending.

IMG_2484640x427_zps6665da2a.jpg

Oh Hell! That looks ridiculously good! Do you wash something like that down with ice cold milk or an ice cold beer!?

The bacon came out great a nice sweet flavor but then a kick from the habenero and Big Poppas Happy Ending adds a nice flavor as well.

I washed down with a nice cold pepsi ....but milk or beer would do fine as well:wink:

mmmmm... definately have to try that. Looks great!! :thumb:

Ok, maybe I'm an idiot but I can't locate a previous post with how to make these. I want to do this tomorrow before work. MUST HAVE THESE FOR BREAKFAST!!

I'm sure it's easy and simple but I want to make sure I don't miss some magical step. ;)

Ok, maybe I'm an idiot but I can't locate a previous post with how to make these. I want to do this tomorrow before work. MUST HAVE THESE FOR BREAKFAST!!

I'm sure it's easy and simple but I want to make sure I don't miss some magical step. ;)

Unroll your favorite cinnamon roll insert a half cooked piece of bacon. Then roll back up and cook on 350 until your cinnamon roll is done. I mixed syrup in icing the put on rolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Taps talk

I believe tailgatejoe has the original thread... It should be a page or two back in the threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep an eye on them as you cook them to keep the bottoms from burning... Next time i make them i will cook them on a cookie cooling rack to keep the bacon grease from over cooking the bottoms. My bottoms were a tad crispy for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For breakfast today I decided to try an idea from another fellow brethren. I made grands cinnamon rolls with brown sugar bacon in the middle.

IMG_2481640x427_zpsa3e8337d.jpg

Since I had some left over bacon I made some pig candy as well. Glazed with maple syrup mixed with apple habenero Texas rib candy, then finished off with a little happy ending.

IMG_2484640x427_zps6665da2a.jpg

After seeing the glaze and you finishing them off with "a little happy ending" I think I'm going to hurl. :wink:

Back