Guy Fieri

bigD_

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Picked up some Guy Fieri Carolina #6 sauce. Have any of you tried this stuff and if so what do you think about it?

Actually... I'm not a sauce guy at home.... but I have used this to thin out Blues Hog Original with some pretty good reviews. It's a different twist on using BH Tennessee Red.

Very few people get a instant channel switch other than Firey and the Kdashions.
I can only imagine how tasty this "BBQ hall of famer" would be off the chain.
Ed

Tried it out today and it was pretty good. Got some nice heat to it. Just had some chicken but it would be good on some PP or ribs.

Most commercially produced “Carolina” sauces are likely not.

There are two Carolinas and at least 5 distinct styles in those two states.

It’s all (bogus) marketing.

Personally I’m a fan of Guy and what he does for the communities.

i'm sat in the office working from home and i got Triple D on the Sky Q in the back ground...i like the guy tbh

I like him a lot as well. For some reason though, I have seen a lot of people who don't care for him. To each his/her own. It was a really cool idea how he did his Triple D from home to help restaurants get exposure.

I am a fan of Fieri. He has been helping small businesses for years with the exposure from Triple D. As far as the sauce goes I know it's just another commercial sauce that carries his brand with, more than likely, little input from him. Just wondering how it compares to other vinegar-based sauces that you all have tried or made

He's a huge supporter of Operation BBQ Relief and he has done more to help restaurant employees during the pandemic than the government has.

The guy is as annoying as can be.
But I tolerate his showboating because of these two things here

Back