MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:48 AM   #16
NOHENS
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Smoke & Que View Post
Now that looks like a great Family Time. That is the most important thing you can do, relax with the Family, enjoy each others company and grow! Memories that will never fade, but will live on forever!!
Looking forward to more pics!
Well said. Making memories....they stick with ya. Awesome post!!!!

Thanks from:--->

Old 06-30-2020, 09:50 AM   #17
NOHENS
Full Fledged Farker

I don’t know how the flame face got on there.....musta fat fingered my phone...sorry!

Old 06-30-2020, 08:55 PM   #18
gtsum
Babbling Farker

Was a long day on the water but a great day. Put my pride aside and we got some lessons from a local pro shop for a couple of hours and Got the 9 year old up and boarding and the 12 year old is now getting some air on his jumps and will soon be clearing the wakes.. not too bad for the third day of wakeboarding for them. The lessons really helped me surfing as this was my third day of that and it didn’t exist back when I boarded when I was younger. Late night cooking so please excuse the poor pics. I’m not even sure how the burgers were cooked...and didn’t really care at this point:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
gtsum is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2020, 09:54 PM   #19
gtsum
Babbling Farker

12 year old edging through and catching some air

9 year old had a 2 minute ride going...lessons made a huge difference for him

Ride home

Thanks from: --->
Old 07-05-2020, 12:29 PM   #20
gtsum
Babbling Farker

Good week although we headed home early as I have a double ear infection I think. So limited surfing for me. Did manage a few more cooks though

Chicken hot and fast on the weber performer...about 400-425 for hour and 15 or so

Obligatory greens

Did some other cooks....some jumbo 12” Nathan beef dogs and some more burgers and breakfast burritos, but I somehow missed all those. Did some creekstone strips last night before hitting the lake for some fireworks and late night cruising

The community lake fireworks were cancelled due to Covid, but that didn’t stop some private parties shooting off from their docks...the shows went on for almost 2 hours...I’d guess each house spent 10k...they were almost as good as a commercial job

Lunar eclipse was cool also

Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a Happy and Safe 4th!

Old 07-05-2020, 02:53 PM   #21
TC Smoke & Que
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Rick

Great way to start a day on the lake!!
I would say that everyone had a great time and fantastic eats. Hope that ear infection clears up soon, they are so painful.
TC Smoke & Que is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2020, 03:00 PM   #22
mchar69
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Man, that should be one 4th of July you will never forget!
Great pics!
mchar69 is offline   Reply With Quote