FINALLY! By Popular Request! How To Build The FrankenWeber Pizza Kettle!

I thank you Moose for suggesting the Blackstone! We use it at least once a week for something.

I have a question though........... Sometimes I have to throw a frozen (gasp) store bought pizza on for the grandkids quick. My problem is I cannot get the right temperature because if I heat the oven too hot then the top gets burned before the crust gets crispy. I have been throwing them on frozen because of the "rush". Any suggestions?

link did not work

OOPS, Well this stinks like bad smoke, We cant find the page your looking for if it continues, send a note to us using the contact us button and paste in the information below. (none) /cookbook/ 216.15.91.129 404 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 www.bbq-brethren.com

OOPS, Well this stinks like bad smoke, We cant find the page your looking for if it continues, send a note to us using the contact us button and paste in the information below. (none) /cookbook/ 216.15.91.129 404 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36 www.bbq-brethren.com

Not sure I understand your post? Which link are you referring to?

The cookbook one that was sent to me. It says it is hidden from spammers. See as follows without the link to keep it hidden.

hello mjz55. The link to our recipe section is hidden from spammers. Please copy and bookmark this link to our recipe section. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/cookbook/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Enter the link in your address bar, then In firefox, choose Bookmarks/bookmark this page. In explorer, choose Favorites/Add to Favorites. This message will stay up for until you reach 50 posts and then disappear. Please keep the link.

I picked up a used weber rotisserie ring for $20 and modified it to work exactly like the Kettle Pizza. I used a 1/4" x 16" diameter piece of steel ( $18 ) to use as my stone. 55gal drum lid (free) for the ceiling. Once you figure out the fire, you can easily cook several pies on one load of fuel.

30152366574_d2bd7d4305_c.jpg

I'd say fire management is the most challenging part of the whole process, no matter what cooker/method you use. Well, handling the dough can prove to be challenging too lol... :mrgreen:

Smart!

Back