New bbq arrived

Zedsdead

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just received delivery of a classic joe III, looking forward to trying this thing out. Been away from the forum for a minute doesnt seem like ceramic bbqs are as popular as when I was around last, Im sticking with them tho
70a6e2545a60b33882064efbf1a17d93.jpg
d713510d118c94d608e2ccf5d1d3d062.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Congrats! What have you been cooking on up to this point?

Congrats! What have you been cooking on up to this point?

I had a green egg, I sold it when I moved from canada to the US. I decided to switch teams based on the features and included accessories of the kimado joe

I had a green egg, I sold it when I moved from canada to the US. I decided to switch teams based on the features and included accessories of the kimado joe

A bit off topic, but in the current times people seem to be looking to move TO Canada. What made you decide to move here FROM Canada? Most people I hear from speak of Canada as the shangri-la place to live.

A bit off topic, but in the current times people seem to be looking to move TO Canada. What made you decide to move here FROM Canada? Most people I hear from speak of Canada as the shangri-la place to live.

Hmm hard to answer that without getting political I’ll just say I like it here so much better I dont even go back to visit friends/family. Hard to beat floridas weather as well

Back