Concession Trailer

laurentwatts

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I apologize if this isn't the right area for this question, please move to correct thread if needed.

I am looking at starting my own BBQ catering business and thought about building my own catering trailer out of a professional built trailer with a porch. The inside would be a blank canvas for me to build it as i need. My question is with the cabinets. What material do the concession trailer builders use for their cabinets? I have seen aluminum listed as the framework but what is the rest?

I have the ability or assets to have the aluminum welded, so that is not a problem.

Trying to keep the cost down by doing it myself but if I have to I would have it built for me.

My trailer has aluminum framing for the cabinets and then uses the sheet aluminum for the exterior. There is ia very thin light layer of almost like wall paneling from the 70's on the inside in the bottom for my upper cabinets. The lower cabinets are the same and simply use the trailer floor as the inside cabinet and the top cpunter tops are 3/4 plywood with a layer of aluminum (stainless in appearance).

My trailer has aluminum framing for the cabinets and then uses the sheet aluminum for the exterior. There is ia very thin light layer of almost like wall paneling from the 70's on the inside in the bottom for my upper cabinets. The lower cabinets are the same and simply use the trailer floor as the inside cabinet and the top cpunter tops are 3/4 plywood with a layer of aluminum (stainless in appearance).

Did you build them yourself or have them made? They sound simple enough to make. Thanks for the input!

Did you build them yourself or have them made? They sound simple enough to make. Thanks for the input!

Check with your local HD before buying a thing. Alot of different rules all over the country. My county actually state wide will not allow the open porch trailers for new permits very specfic types of interior also.

My HD was actually extremely helpful, although the rules are strict and for good reason. Good luck.

Back