TIE-BREAKER POLL ***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The "Burger" Throwdown vote resulted in a TIE!:clap: To break this tie, we will vote between the tying entries to determine the winner!:cool:

We had so many great entries, I am not surprised we have a tie. Whatever the result, both of these entries are deserving of a win...BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!:becky:

Please choose the entry you think should be the winner of the Burger Throwdown!

BobBrisket
1252245_BobBrisket.jpg

Skip
1254968_Skip.jpg

Both burgers look and sound great! I licked both pictures and they both taste the same (like dust :-D). So... It came down to creativity for me and BobBrisket has the edge there.

I heard it was Bob's son's birthday tomorrow.

Happy Birthday! :icon_clown

... or was that last throwdown?

Our vote went with Bob also great job both of you:clap2:

I really like "over the top" kinda stuff, so Bob got my vote. Skip, ya did a hell of a job.

Infamous Skippy Burgers get my vote...ah the toasted rye! The onions! The Cheese and then the yummiest burger ever!!

Bob's looks good, but I thought Skip's smelled better!:twisted:
if you have had Skippy Burger its hard to vote for anything else. just saying Skippy Burger makes me hungry!

Well, neither of you get to have your own shrine consecrated at the Zero Club. Maybe next tie-breaker....

Last edited:
Tough call. I suppose if I had ever had a Skippy Burger it could have helped me pick, but I went with Bob because I like the looks of all that stuff.

Went with Skip because they're more 'approachable'. Bob's are damn good lookin, though.

Since Bob ALMOST got my vote in the first poll, he gets it this time.:thumb:

bigabyte, I like where the thread is now. I was just thinking that I was missing it, now I don't lave to look for it!:clap2::clap2:

Back