Square as a method of payment?

KnucklHed BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Has anyone been using Square for their credit card processing when vending?

I have a couple of comps that I'll be vending at this summer and wondering if it's as good as it sounds. Anyone encountered any problems with the service or the readers?

Link to the Square site if not familiar - https://squareup.com/

I'd seen the product 8 or 9 months ago and was just getting around to seriously looking into it... I've got one ordered and also noticed that you can buy them @ B Buy and Target for $9.99 and it comes with a $10 code so it's still free - I picked one of those up too, can't be a bad thing to have an extra around...

Thanks for the link! :thumb:

I've used Square for the past two years and they are awesome, my sales are up being able to take cards which average over $100 a day.

I don't have great service at my cart and no WI-FI so having all app's closed makes a big difference with the speed of the reader. Unless the card is beat one level swipe goes through every time.

We use Square all the time, and it works great. The fee is 2.75%, and your money is in your account by the next day. Don't leave home without it:becky:.

I have been using it also, no problems and I charge a swipe fee for processing and no complaints from my customers.

Back