Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pickin in the Panhandle - Martinsburg,WV 9/11-13

I'll be there. Checking WV off my list of states.

Looking forward to it.

I'm wait listed to judge, going on vacation the 1st of Oct figured I better save some money:wink: I'll probably come up for the day even if I don't judge.

Are yall up for doing the Friday night pot-luck social again? I'm not bringing the MASH tent this time. :lol: I love that old tent but it's WAY too heavy to lug up to WV. I'm traveling light this trip.

Just Smokin' Around will be there. Looks like there will be some tough competition. Should be fun. Hopefully, we won't get hit by a hurricane like last year - man did it rain :roll:

Just found out I get to judge , mmmmmhhhh gettin some good Q :-D

Getting close. Is everybody ready? If want to plan a Friday night social let's start talking it up now.

We'll be there. We had a lot of fun last year, and it's a good contest!
See yall in them thar hills!
Chris

I'll be cooking. I just found out my BBQ team mate is probably out sick so I'll likely be cooking alone. Wife and kids will drive up sometime Saturday to run turn-in boxes for me.

Really looking forward to this one. Looks like it won't be as wet as last year.

We won't be making it, we just got done with our first 3 day vend, plus a food show, and starting sunday we got a weekly gig with the local AYSO youth soccer league,, so too much going on with our catering business right now.. Good luck to all going.. hoping for good weather for you all.

I talked with one of the organizers today. They are providing burgers for the teams Friday night. Breakfast will be available from vendors Saturday morning.

We're leaving first thing in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

So does anyone have the results? I judged but did not get to stick around for the awards. Great place & Great BBQ

Back