Drum Solo- First competition! w/pics

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I did my first comp this past weekend, the Evergreen State BBQ Championship at Alki Beach in Seattle. I have a lot of practicing to do to get in shape for next year! My goal was to have fun and not come in last place, I came in 28th out of 34 teams and I did it solo and on the UDS's!

100_1962.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_2018.jpg

100_2019.jpg

100_2020.jpg

100_2000.jpg

Always keep the lids on your Drums!
100_2022.jpg

Crackerkacks BBQ
100_2024.jpg

100_2027.jpg

100_2030.jpg

100_1985.jpg

100_1980.jpg

I had fun and didn't come in last! Thanks go out to Ty and Debbie (GC's), Madhatter (RGC) Goldbar Bob and CrackerJacks for keeping my spirits up and JD for helping me set up. Hopefully he will post some comp pics!

Brian
Midnight Ramblers

Congrats brother.

but after seeing those pics I know one thing... I want to compete there next year.

Nice job Brian, thanks for the pics. I give you credit for going out to compete! Looks like you had fun.

Nice setup! Congrats on the first one. That looks like a nice venue.

i like the Hazardous material tape. I hope you put that there :rolleyes:

Congrats for going out and doing it! Looks like you did a great job for your first time out. Thanks for the pics -

Congrats to everyone! One of our goals is to get out there and cook in Starbucks back yard.
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

Way to go! Hope you are hooked, looked like a great location, heard it rained. We had a CBBQA member Smitty's Smoke Patrol that was competing, wonder how he did?

Congratulations Brian and looks like a splendid time was had by all.
Keep up the good work.

If that was 28th out of 34, I like to see the 1st place.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Great pics.....Congrats on your first time out, looks like a lot of fun:biggrin:

Excellent job brother. The pics of the turn-ins look very good! Gotta love the UDS!!!!

Geesh, those ribs looked PERFECT. What did they place?

Proud of you, Brian.

Back