"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight a little team get together,with a little BBQ oPhcourse.
Tomorrow catering gig...sunday I don't know yet.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
2 pork butts, for pp and hillbilly bacon. maybe a brisket at the same time as my supply of freezer meat is real low.... Dino bones on Sunday for the nascar race. and ???? I am really looking forward to making my own bacon :-D thanks BigButtzBBQ for the info.

I'm broke from just ordering a new smoker, so this weekend will be chicken practice.

Going to fire up the Jambo and trow on some Ribs on Saturday and a Brisket on Sunday.

I put a brisket on this morning about 8:00. We trimmed and rubbed it down with S&P about around 6:30. It's to take to a party tomorrow, so at the party I can just chillax in the pool and catch some rays.

A couple chickens, a couple fatties, and 2 fresh pork sides. I have 6 in the freezer and need to do something with them.

100 burgers, 50 dogs, Moinks, ABTs, and Atomic Raspberries for the church picnic!

Edit: Almost forgot, some nekkid fatties to season the new Redneck WSM insert project that's finally finished too!

Going to try my new STOK and do some meatloaf and pork chops.

It is county fair week here so no smoke in the plans but, we always make home made corn dogs!! Why you ask? I love corn dogs, I think mine are better that most, plus saves me about $60 that I can spend on BEER :becky:

Maybe I can put a twist on that? Just a lite smoke on the wienies pre-batter, or smoke a kielbasa dog?

Pork tenderloin tonight on the grill, and 2 racks of spares tomorrow

100 burgers, 50 dogs, Moinks, ABTs, and Atomic Raspberries for the church picnic!

Edit: Almost forgot, some nekkid fatties to season the new Redneck WSM insert project that's finally finished too!

I've been meaning to give you crap about that lately...is there pr0n somewhere?

i'm not sure what i'm smoking, but i know what i'm grilling tonight....

3 beef tenderloins (small, medium and large)
1 tuna steak
24 shrimp (2.25 lbs!)
2 crab stuffed potatos

so, a little surf and turf action.

Back