MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
Smokin Mike
is One Chatty Farker

Default commercial kitchen in kansas city

I am looking for a commercial kitchen in the kansas city area. My wife is going to bake (donate) alot of cupcakes for a charity event, and we need a big kitchen to do it in.

do you guys used or know anyone with a kitchen.

thanks alot guys!

here is a link for the event.

FEC-100's
KCBS, FBA Judge
Smokin Mike is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
EarlyBird
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Mike View Post
I am looking for a commercial kitchen in the kansas city area. My wife is going to bake (donate) alot of cupcakes for a charity event, and we need a big kitchen to do it in.

do you guys used or know anyone with a kitchen.

thanks alot guys!

here is a link for the event.
I know the city of Overland Park has a commercial kitchen you can rent at the new Matt Ross Community Center. I have no idea how much is costs or if you have to be an OP resident. We can work around that one.