Battle Box in Arizona???

namodio

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Phoenix are own a Battle Box? Are there any dealers in Arizona or Calif?

Keep an eye out next week... ours are set to come in and I will give a detailed review on everything

I ordered mine sight unseen. I have met Kevin before at comps nice guy and I have been speaking with him about it for a while. I pulled the trigger and it should be here in a couple of weeks.
Good Luck with your decision it's a big one. I will be posting here when I get it.

Also purchased without seeing in person. I've never heard anything bad about the units themselves, and the guys that use them in competitions seem to be happy with them.

Like I said above, ours are due in early next week. Be looking for an honest, in depth review on them. Here is a sneak peak of what is on the way..

8b7db198-b83a-434c-bfc1-8985c6f22ef3.png

Also purchased without seeing in person. I've never heard anything bad about the units themselves, and the guys that use them in competitions seem to be happy with them.

Like I said above, ours are due in early next week. Be looking for an honest, in depth review on them. Here is a sneak peak of what is on the way..

8b7db198-b83a-434c-bfc1-8985c6f22ef3.png

They could have made three in that color scheme at the same time. I ordered the green with blakc!! Hahah

I ordered mine sight unseen.

I purchased my Down East Beast (needed more room) sight unseen, I have no reservations with my purchase. Great smoker and great customer service...

I own a Qubed Box, bought just from reviews here and pics. They build a solid pit. Very pleased with my purchase and the food it produces.

I too was a "blind" buyer of a battle box. No regrests, incredible smokers, built like tanks. I have done everything from 100 degree cold smoked salmon to 250 degree brisket\pork butts and 400 degree baking of a pie in mine.

They could have made three in that color scheme at the same time. I ordered the green with blakc!! Hahah

Yeah I cant wait to get them. We paid extra to have extra layers of clear coat put on. Hope they look like glass!

I took delivery on mine early Dec. I have only done a few cooks on it and love it....

Back