• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
BBQ season is open here...white snot is coming down upon us.

Waiting for Padawan to pick me up...we're gonna get our next wildboar of 48kg.
Probably gonna cook a piece of it tonight.

Tomorrow Dennessey,Padawan and I will go to Belgium to support team QLinaria.
They lost a team member this year during the European Championships and now they've decided to go Phurther with their team.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Looks like a good day to smoke a brisket.

I am hosting my company's Christmas party at my house tomorrow. I am smoking two whole beef tenderloins on the UDS. I will also be doing a pork and shrimp paella on the Primo XL. I am also going to smoke about 10 links of boudain on the UDS for appetizers.

Doing a couple slabs of bacon - trying a little chipotle on one of them. Also a couple of chix - one with the PatioDaddio Ultimate Turkey Brine (a magical elixir that turns poultry into crack) and one with Carlina Treet. :thumb:

Have a great weekend Phu & y'all stay safe driving around over there.

Cleaned out my freezer, doing 4 chickens and a shoulder, haven't fired up the drum in almost a month.

My plan is to do some pepper beef stout again. We really enjoyed it the first time that I made it. If my bacon is done curing then I will smoke it as well. Should be a great weekend.

Prolly a few Babybacks. Local store has 'em for $2.88/lb. That's pretty cheap for around here. Cheers!!!

Back at ya there Phu!
Rotisserie chicken tonight and ribs and a butt tomorrow.

Went freezer diving and found a few boneless beef short ribs, 4 chicken thighs, and a rack of spares. It's all going on the big UDS for a mixed plate sort of thing. Haven't figured which rubs to use, but I might break out the Smokin' Guts Hot for one of 'em.

I am hosting my company's Christmas party at my house tomorrow. I am smoking two whole beef tenderloins on the UDS. I will also be doing a pork and shrimp paella on the Primo XL. I am also going to smoke about 10 links of boudain on the UDS for appetizers.
I'm in P'land too, so if I smell something good I'm inviting myself!:grin: That paella sounds awesome.

I'm smoking a pork shoulder and a bacon wrapped, cheese filled fatty Sunday.

Change of plans. Made good, old fashioned hamburgers on the kettle Saturday. Making a pork loin today.

Making a load of food to use for the week...just put on two fatties, a 3 lb chuck roast, and a 3 lb brisket flat.

One fatty is for a late lunch today, the other will get chopped up and put into some jambalaya for dinner this week. Chuck roast will get shredded and used for some sammies and probably use some for shredded pork tacos this week. The brisket will be for dinner tonight.

Back