Is it just my imagination or do the KCBS quick notes seem somewhat truncated again this month?

Yes they are.

Emailed them about that 2 days ago. Nothing done so far.

Happened before. This is frustrating. Either something wrong with their system or the way they are trying to do the posting.

Yes they are.

Emailed them about that 2 days ago. Nothing done so far.

Happened before. This is frustrating. Either something wrong with their system or the way they are trying to do the posting.

Didn't receive your e-mail! I have passed the info along and requested fix. It appears to cut off somewhere in the middle of the September minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Note that this was an abreviated meeting. It was hard having a meeting after AR weekend...

Best that I can see, the request was honored and the minutes are there. The only thing that I can see is, the meeting was not and it was a waste of time for all. Thanks Candy for getting the minutes posted. It reinforces my decision to not renew my family membership as it would be a waste of time and money.

Thanks Candy for getting this fixed.

Understand the fatigue after the Royal. Had to rest up too, and I was only an Ambassador.

I have not lost faith with KCBS, and will keep my membership.

You are dealing with contentious issues, and I do not expect to be perfectly happy or content all the time.

In my years of dealing with a variety of organizations, I have found it to be more productive to work at change from the inside rather than stand outside the fence and
!@#$%^&* ( rhymes with witch).

Best that I can see, the request was honored and the minutes are there. The only thing that I can see is, the meeting was not and it was a waste of time for all. Thanks Candy for getting the minutes posted. It reinforces my decision to not renew my family membership as it would be a waste of time and money.

Huh? Agenda was sparse, but everything on it was covered. What were you expecting?

Mack, you of all people I would expect to stay a member! But here on the Brethren, you don't have to be a KCBS member to voice your opinion of KCBS and board actions. I suspect that maybe half of the folks on this forum are members. Every Competition Cook, member or not, enjoys the benefits of KCBS. The membership fee is low and, in my opinion as a cook, the return is high.

This is my opinion only - it doesn't reflect on the KCBS board or staff!

Candy Sue Weaver, proud to serve the KCBS members as President of KCBS' Board of Directors through January 2014.

That's been the mantra of the board for years, "Those forum guys probably aren't members anyway".
Maybe true maybe not but we do know that a lot of them support the KCBS events. And unless KCBS decides to host a members only forum these "Non-member" forums are the only place we have to publicly discuss these things.

Member # 943

Back