• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Steph and SM!

NOHENS

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well...I decided to go ahead and order the SM products after much rave. So...I sent a message friday evening...like geurry said...BAM! Steph said..what would you like. I tell him....BAM On its way! And then...monday when I get home from golf....BAM! There it is! GREAT service and great stuff. NOW...I dont know what to use next!!!! Had the sweet and spicy with thick chops last nignt and wow!!! Doing ribs tonight! Don't wait for this if you have not had it....GREAT STUFF ANS SERVICE!!:clap2:

Steph and SM are top notch. Try the Cherry on...well, everything! It is great on veggies (especially asparagus), great on some steaks (IMHO) and don't forget to sprinkle it on popcorn too.

Season all is my favorite all purpose rub. I plan on using season all with sweet seduction mixed in with chipotle powder on my next pork butt.

We see posts like this almost every day. Ya think it's a pattern?

Way to go SM. It's always a "happy ending".

I sprinkle the Season-All on my tater before I bake it. AWESOME!

Also use it on grilled taters. Steph's rubs are great and so is his service!

Thanks folks, :biggrin1:!

"BAM" :p Mods will be moving this to Brethren Sale and Ventures soon :mod:

p.s. I am working on the shipping calculator, if the price does not look right, don't worry I will refund any overages!

Nobody beats SM for service and being a good steward of the Bretheren attitude...! Thanks Steph!

The 10 lbs of rub I ordered will last awhile but I'll be hitting ya up again real soon....!

I have to say I have never had better customer service than what I received from Steph on Monday. I PM'd Steph regarding the shipping calculator, he informed me it was wrong that he would refund my money after the correct calculations. Less than 45 minutes after I placed my order I had a tracking number AND a refund for the overage in the shipping. It does not get any better than that. I can't wait to try the rubs. No if only the USPS was just as efficient. :grin:

Back