Kosmos Comp Class Videos?

they just shipped out the other day so there should be some reviews after the weekend

do a quick search on here, I remember there was a thread discussing them a couple of weeks ago.

I would assume that they are top notch. I don't think Kosmo's would want to be putting anything out there that wasn't.

From the previews I saw, I'm betting on top notch all the way. Can't wait to hear some reviews from any of the brethren that have ordered. I would love to get them but unfortunately its out of my budget right now.

I know it's cheap compared to a class, but in a class you can ask questions

the plus for me is i can set down with my team and we can take the class together. I have a new member on our team and this will help us all get on the same page

$350 for a DVD set??? Really??? I'd have to be aweful impressed with what's on them considering all the videos out there online that are free...

$350 for a DVD set??? Really??? I'd have to be aweful impressed with what's on them considering all the videos out there online that are free...

For a 100% tell-all set of professionally produced DVD's for all 4 contest meats given by a very successful pitmaster who is constantly holding his own against the best tornado alley has to offer? I'd say it is a bargain. That, and he is an all around nice guy and a brethren, so it makes it even easier to support. :thumb: Of course everybody's budget and educational goals are different, but that is my two-cents.

I watched the pork video last night and it ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND!!! Pork is my most inconsistand category so I watched that one first. He put together the most beautiful box I have ever seen. Not to mention a technique that has produced multiple 180's.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, YOU NEED TO FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN! IF THAT MEANS DOING 1 LESS COMP THIS YEAR TO REDIRECT YOUR FUNDS TO PURCHASE THIS VIDEO SET THEN DO IT! I GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IN 1-2 COMPS THEN GET A RETUREN ON YOUR INVESTMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR BBQ CARREER.

They are a steal for $350 As far as asking questions anyone who knows me or has emailed me will attest that I answer EVERY question to the best of my ability. For those that are wondering I say you can't go wrong! With that being said if you or your bbq team is ranked in the top 40 in the country you are probably only going to get a few tips. For the rest of us if you do what I say and how I show it to be done you will be impressed with where they will be able to move there competition Q. Now know this I show only my products in the vids and I also say that you can experiment with your owe sauces and rub combo. But the techniques are spot on! I won 2 fec 100 and gas money using this exact method, been to the Jack and the Royal. I am not planning on promoting this for ever so act fast.

PS And you can pause, fast forward, and rewind these!

They are a steal for $350 As far as asking questions anyone who knows me or has emailed me will attest that I answer EVERY question to the best of my ability. For those that are wondering I say you can't go wrong! With that being said if you or your bbq team is ranked in the top 40 in the country you are probably only going to get a few tips. For the rest of us if you do what I say and how I show it to be done you will be impressed with where they will be able to move there competition Q. Now know this I show only my products in the vids and I also say that you can experiment with your owe sauces and rub combo. But the techniques are spot on! I won 2 fec 100 and gas money using this exact method, been to the Jack and the Royal. I am not planning on promoting this for ever so act fast.

PS And you can pause, fast forward, and rewind these!

i can attest to this as fact. kosmo has answered any question i asked willingly.

awesome video well worth the money. pork has always been a tough one for me after watching the video it all makes sense now.

Trust me...$350 for a top notch instruction DVD is peanuts compared to the cost of taking a class of this caliber in person...airfare alone for one person is at least that much. Plus you can watch it over and over and share it with your team...and if you have questions...Darian is a phone call or e-mail away...:cool:

Back