Bobby Flay's BBQ Addiction Appreciation Thread

bigsapper

Take a breath!
Reaction score
(8/21/2011)

He made good use of the BGE today; Pork loin & chicken.

The thing that amazes me about this show is how *much* stuff he cooks. Today was pork loin, chicken, oysters, pizza, peaches...
:thumb:

I just watched it as well. It was kind of surprising to see so much smoke chugging out of the egg. I thought they were a little easier to control on the smoke unlike my SNP (POS) smoker.

The food looked magnificent, but so did Guy's on Big Bite in the Back Yard.

He puts his food on right after he throws a whole bunch of wood chips on the charcoal. Otherwise it wouldn't be that bad.

I've watched every episode and I enjoy it. Although a lot of what he cooks doesn't interest me that much, I always pick up little ideas from it. I just wish I had an outdoor kitchen like his, with every pot, pan, utensil, ingredient and cooker imaginable, not to mention a cleaning crew to come in after me. That would be awesome! :laugh:

Let me re-phrase that. When I say a lot of what he's made doesn't appeal to me, I mean as far as cooking it myself. Don't get me wrong, though, I'd eat ALL OF IT!

I enjoy his show.

I know he isn't a favorite around here, but I have always liked him and his recipes.

I have eaten at Mesa Grill in Vegas and I loved it. Good stuff.

Back